Just in case you thought everything I posted had to do with the TSA, The Christian Right, or Privacy….
A Bucket-list for underachievers
1. Swim with some people who swam with dolphins.
2. Visit the top of the Eiffel Tower replica in Las Vegas.
3. Run a marathon registration table.
4. Gather the entire extended family together for a reunion on Facebook.
5. Travel the entire length of Route 66 on my computer using Google Street View.
6. See an Eagles cover band — LIVE!!!
7. Visit the Great Wall of China - All-you-can-eat-buffet in Reseda, California
8. Read the Cliff Notes for “1,000 Books to Read Before You Die”
9. See a poster of the Mona Lisa - up close.
10. Watch all six Star Wars films before George Lucas changes them again.
(Adapted from Mad Magazine, May 2012)